LET’S TALK CLIENT GIFTS!
This whole month we are talking about the WOW factor! So, today we are talking about Client Gifts: how to be purposeful with your client gifts, what to give, what not to give, what we give, and what we used to give! Your clients are expecting their images, but by giving them a gift, you are going above and beyond their expectations, and we always want to do that.
- We want to be really purposeful with our gifts. We want clients to not just like what we do, but LOVE what we do.
- We want client gifts to be a way to get our name out. Our gifts need to make it easy for them to share about us.
- When you give gifts, you are wowing them and you are getting your name out there.
- We give our client gifts when we deliver their products.
- Client gifts do come at a cost, but are so very worth it.
ANNA’S CLIENT GIFT – a mini-accordion album from Miller’s, and she gives little metal ornaments at Christmas time.
JAMIE’S CLIENT GIFT – Sticky Albums! This has the digitals that come in the collection that they purchased.
LINK TO CLICK
Link to Sticky Albums: https://bitly.com/snapwithsticky
LAST WEEKS EPISODE: PACKAGING
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU
Tell us in the comments if you currently give a client gift. If so, what is it? Are you thinking of changing it?