If you haven’t already heard via the email that went out this morning, I (Anna) am leaving The Snap Society. There’s no easy way to come to a decision like this but long story short my season of life has taken a drastic turn. Over the summer my husband Chris and I became foster parents to 2 beautiful little kids (7mo & 2 years old). As you can imagine life has shifted a little 🙂
Long story short we’ve decided that as hard as it is, it’s time for me to leave The Snap Society. Find out the whole story behind it all and what’s next by watching the video below!
- I am in fact leaving The Snap Society
- I’m in a season of life that requires more flexibility than I can have at The SS.
- There is no drama behind it…I still love Jamie and everything we’ve done.
- I’ll be going back to my pre-Snap Society roots and designing websites & teaching website SEO and Analytics
- You can follow my website services by downloading this free PDF “5 Quick Website Tweaks to Take Your Website to the Next Level”
- You can follow my personal blog, foster care, natural living by clicking here.
I can’t thank you guys enough for all of your kind words in the midst of all of this! I truly love this community and this is definitely not goodbye! <3 <3 <3