SHOULD YOU OFFER PHOTOGRAPHY PRODUCTS??
For some Photographers, that is one of the most common questions we ask ourselves when starting our Photography business. If you are going to be offering products, which ones? How many? Where do you get them? Well, I’m here to help!
- Should you offer photography products? The answer is…YES!
- Photographers who don’t offer products are called “Shoot and Burn Photographers.”
- If you do not offer products, you are not giving your clients a full experience. And the only way you will be able to profit is if you fill up your schedule with photoshoots…until you burn out!
- Offering products can be overwhelming because there are so many choices!
- Do you know your Dream Client? If you know who your Dream Client is, you will be able to figure out what you should offer!
- Offer products that are traditional, modern, and that tell a story (like a book or album).
I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU
In the comments, tell me if you are still deciding on if you should offer products. What’s holding you back? If you are already offering products, what types of products do you offer? Where do you get your products from?
Thanks for being a part of The Snap Society